Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: ICANN
Last week it accidentally posted the home addresses of its newest top-level domain-name applicants, Government Computer News reports.
Federal News Radio spoke with Karen Lentz, manager of business and research content for ICANN. She told Federal News Radio this move comes after six years of negotiations.
Nearly all national computer security incident response teams want to receive more information on new cyber attack methods and recommended responses. ICANN's Yurie Ito tells us about a new survey.
The seven members of this holy order of cyber security hail from around the world and recently received their keys while locked deep in a U.S. bunker.
Commerce and several partners are ready to launch the Domain Name System Security Extensions that is expected to enhance Internet security and stability.
New technology enhances the security and stability of the internet