Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: IBM Center for the Business of Government
The White House is taking a new step toward reducing duplicative government programs and reorganizing agencies. John Kamensky of the IBM Center for the Business of Government and Ira Shapiro, an international trade lawyer, give analysis on the recent administration proposals.
John Kamensky, a senior fellow with the IBM Center for the Business of Government and an associate partner at IBM's Global Business Services, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss new ways of dealing with budget problems.
John Kamensky is a senior fellow and associate partner at the IBM Center for the Business of Government.
Sukumar Ganapati, associate professor of public administration at Florida International University, examined some of the best practices of government dashboards in a new report.
In looking at, and profiling, government leaders, we talk with the IBM Center for the Business of Government about what leaders have in common.
John Kamensky, a senior fellow and associate partner at the center, joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris with some pointers from a recent IBM Center for the Business of Government report on agency performance review.