Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: IBM Center for the Business of Government
Jonathan Breul, executive director at the IBM Center for The Business of Government, outlines the the seven management imperatives federal managers should incorporate.
Grant Thornton's Robert Shea discusses how to implement the updated government performance act.
While most efforts at training on information security focus on what not to do, a new report recommends rewarding employees for keeping information secure.
Your agency is working hard to protect its networks and computers, but that plan could be full of holes if you forget about people.
IBM Center for the Business of Government has been looking at something called virtual agencies, a form of personalized government, centered around individual citizens or customers.
The recent passage of the Telework Enhancement Act substantially changes the status of telework throughout government. But how? We get details from Dr. Scott Overmyer, author of a new study.
John Kamensky of the IBM Center for the Business of Government tells host Francis Rose what's new in the updated Government Performance and Results Modernization Act of 2010.
The IBM Center for the Business of Government released a report that highlights best practices for federal financial management.
Host Francis Rose discusses the top federal stories of the week with John Kamensky, Senior Fellow, IBM Center for the Business of Government; and Melissa Chapman Vice President for Health Solutions, Agilex.