Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: IBM Center for the Business of Government
John Kamensky, a senior fellow with the IBM Center for the Business of Government and an associate partner at IBM's Global Business Services, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss new ways of dealing with budget problems.
John Kamensky is a senior fellow and associate partner at the IBM Center for the Business of Government.
Sukumar Ganapati, associate professor of public administration at Florida International University, examined some of the best practices of government dashboards in a new report.
In looking at, and profiling, government leaders, we talk with the IBM Center for the Business of Government about what leaders have in common.
John Kamensky, a senior fellow and associate partner at the center, joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris with some pointers from a recent IBM Center for the Business of Government report on agency performance review.
Dan Chenok, a senior fellow with the IBM Center for the Business of Government, joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss the The Partnership Fund for Program Integrity Innovation fund and the innovative pilot programs have come out of it.