Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: IBM Center for the Business of Government
In one of her last interviews as GSA CIO, Casey Coleman joins Michael Keegan on The Business of Government Hour to reflect on her tenure at GSA. The discussion explores GSA's IT priorities, its IT challenges, successes, innovations, and offers insights on federal IT trends.
Chief Information Officer
U.S. General Services Administration
What are the strategic priorities of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases? What has been learned about emerging and re-emerging infectious diseases? What's on the horizon for the NIAID? Join host Michael Keegan as he explore these questions and more with Dr. Anthony Fauci, director, NIAID.
Dr. Anthony Fauci
National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID)
What are the challenges of acquiring complex products? What lessons can be learned from the Coast Guard's Deepwater program? How can government executive most effectively manage complex acquisitions? Join host Michael Keegan as he explores these questions through the works Trevor Brown and David Van Slyke authors of several IBM Center reports on federal acquisition.
Prof. Harry Lambright on Leaders and Leadership - Lessons from Robert Gates, Francis Collins, and NASA Administrators.
How are government executives meeting mission and making a difference? What are government executives doing to make a difference in the face of fiscal and budgetary realities? Join host Michael Keegan he explores these questions and more with former and current government leaders: Dr. Francis Collins, Dr. Anthony Fauci, Michael Astrue, Kathleen Merrigan, Linda Gibbs and a host of others for a Special Edition of The Business of Government Hour - Leaders Speak - A CONVERSATION on Meeting Mission and Making A Difference.
What is predictive policing? How does predictive policing complement traditional policing methods? What are the operational challenges of predictive policing? Join host Michael Keegan as he explores these questions with the Jen Bachner, author of Predictive Policing: Preventing Crime with Data and Analytics.
Coordinator for the M.A. in Government
Johns Hopkins University
Conversation with Authors: Manager's Guide to Evaluating Citizen Participation with Prof. Tina Nabatchi
Learn from Prof. Tina Nabatchi how program managers can assess whether their efforts to increase citizen participation in their programs are making a difference.
Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs
How is National Defense University's iCollege expanding its missions as global hub for educating, informing, and connecting Information Age leaders? What is the iCollege doing in the area of cyber security and cyber leadership? Join host Michael Keegan as he explores these questions and more with Dr. Robert Childs, Chancellor NDU's iCollege.
Dr. Robert Childs
National Defense University
Chancellor, Information Resources Management (iCollege)
Conversation with Authors: John Whitley on Five Methods for Measuring Unobserved Events -- A Case Study of Federal Law Enforcement
Mr. Whitley describes the challenges of measuring unobserved events such as tax cheating, drug smuggling, or illegal immigration.
Institute for Defense Analyses
What is the IT strategy for the Defense Health Agency? How has it enhanced DoD's IT efforts to delivery care anytime, anywhere? How is the DHA modernizing its technology infrastructure and realizing a robust integrated electronic health record? Join Michael Keegan as he explores these questions and more with Dave Bown, CIO at the Defense Health Agency.
Chief Information Officer
Defense Health Agency