Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: IBM Center for the Business of Government
Grant Thornton's Robert Shea discusses how to implement the updated government performance act.
While most efforts at training on information security focus on what not to do, a new report recommends rewarding employees for keeping information secure.
Your agency is working hard to protect its networks and computers, but that plan could be full of holes if you forget about people.
IBM Center for the Business of Government has been looking at something called virtual agencies, a form of personalized government, centered around individual citizens or customers.
The recent passage of the Telework Enhancement Act substantially changes the status of telework throughout government. But how? We get details from Dr. Scott Overmyer, author of a new study.
John Kamensky of the IBM Center for the Business of Government tells host Francis Rose what's new in the updated Government Performance and Results Modernization Act of 2010.
The IBM Center for the Business of Government released a report that highlights best practices for federal financial management.
Host Francis Rose discusses the top federal stories of the week with John Kamensky, Senior Fellow, IBM Center for the Business of Government; and Melissa Chapman Vice President for Health Solutions, Agilex.
Can the process of earned value management help federal agencies? Some managers are trying it out. Dr. Young Hoon Kwak from George Washington University and Professor Frank Anbari of Drexel join us with the details of a new study on the topic.