Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: IBM Center for the Business of Government
Gadi Ben-Yehuda, the social media director for the IBM Center for the Business of Government, is leading a social media course for the General Services Administration. He joined In Depth with Francis Rose to provide a preview of the course.
The White House is taking a new step toward reducing duplicative government programs and reorganizing agencies. John Kamensky of the IBM Center for the Business of Government and Ira Shapiro, an international trade lawyer, give analysis on the recent administration proposals.
John Kamensky, a senior fellow with the IBM Center for the Business of Government and an associate partner at IBM's Global Business Services, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss new ways of dealing with budget problems.
John Kamensky is a senior fellow and associate partner at the IBM Center for the Business of Government.
Sukumar Ganapati, associate professor of public administration at Florida International University, examined some of the best practices of government dashboards in a new report.
In looking at, and profiling, government leaders, we talk with the IBM Center for the Business of Government about what leaders have in common.
John Kamensky, a senior fellow and associate partner at the center, joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris with some pointers from a recent IBM Center for the Business of Government report on agency performance review.