Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: IBM Center for the Business of Government
Bob Otto, the executive vice president of advisory services at Agilex, and John Kamensky, a senior fellow with the IBM Center for the Business of Government, count down the top federal news stories of the week.
President Barack Obama has asked Congress to let his administration reshape the way the federal government is structured — a power the office of the President last held in 1984.
Stan Soloway, president and chief executive officer of the Professional Services Council, and Dan Chenok, senior fellow in the IBM Center for The Business of Government, count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Gadi Ben-Yehuda, the social media director for the IBM Center for the Business of Government, is leading a social media course for the General Services Administration. He joined In Depth with Francis Rose to provide a preview of the course.
The White House is taking a new step toward reducing duplicative government programs and reorganizing agencies. John Kamensky of the IBM Center for the Business of Government and Ira Shapiro, an international trade lawyer, give analysis on the recent administration proposals.
John Kamensky, a senior fellow with the IBM Center for the Business of Government and an associate partner at IBM's Global Business Services, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss new ways of dealing with budget problems.
John Kamensky is a senior fellow and associate partner at the IBM Center for the Business of Government.
Sukumar Ganapati, associate professor of public administration at Florida International University, examined some of the best practices of government dashboards in a new report.
In looking at, and profiling, government leaders, we talk with the IBM Center for the Business of Government about what leaders have in common.