Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: IBM
ISA and ANSI Release New Action Guide to Help Business Leaders Mitigate the Risk and Damage of Cyber Attacks, EPA hires AT&T through Networx, private cloud backup service launched
IBM and the FAA are working together on a Research and Development project to protect the nation's civilian aviation system from the ever-growing threat of cyber attacks. CTO of IBM U.S. federal, Dave McQueeney, explains.
One agency is a leader in super computing. And a big dose of stimulus money will keep it that way.
Telecommunications contract is second in series of consolidations
OMB and GSA issue RFI to see what approaches exist and could be used in government. Document expected to be first of many around cloud computing.
The General Services Administration has hired IBM.
Chief performance officer Zients says agencies need to figure out and follow the best metrics to improve performance. Federal Performance Portal will be a one-stop shop for all agency measures that are being tracked through online dashboards.
Fiscal 2011 budget provides look into how agencies will be expected to improve program departmentwide and governmentwide. The administration calls for bureau levels goals, a new performance portal and problem solving networks. Experts praise White House approach to addressing management issues.
Tags: mngt , OMB , White House , Robert Shea , Jonathan Breul , Robert Tobias , Grant Thornton , American University , management agenda , 2011 budget request , program evaluation , Performance metrics , budget
IBM has won a contract to create a machine that can hear and speak in many languages. The $6.5 million contract came from the Defense Advanced Projects Research Agency.
IBM is creating a new security division — and has just announced a deal to help make it happen.