Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: IBM
Cloud computing, security and standards will be important this year. Are you ready?
March 30, 2010
Savantage Solutions submitted a complaint to the U.S. Court of Federal Claims Feb. 23 claiming the department's request for proposals was unduly restrictive, says a company spokesman.
CIS hires IBM to change business processes
Tags: GAO , DHS , management , technology , Sapient Corporation , Sandler and Travis Trade Advisory Services , The Legacy Network , Evolver , EDS , Deloitte Consulting , Blackstone Technology Group , FEMA , Customs and Border Protection , Citizenship and Immigration Services , SI International , Unisys , Visionary Integration Professionals , Dave Abel , Charles Prow , e-government
UPI reports U.S. defense companies, likely to face a cut in Pentagon spending, may find cyber-security a profitable replacement.
ISA and ANSI Release New Action Guide to Help Business Leaders Mitigate the Risk and Damage of Cyber Attacks, EPA hires AT&T through Networx, private cloud backup service launched
IBM and the FAA are working together on a Research and Development project to protect the nation's civilian aviation system from the ever-growing threat of cyber attacks. CTO of IBM U.S. federal, Dave McQueeney, explains.
One agency is a leader in super computing. And a big dose of stimulus money will keep it that way.
Telecommunications contract is second in series of consolidations
OMB and GSA issue RFI to see what approaches exist and could be used in government. Document expected to be first of many around cloud computing.