Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: IBM
Imagine a 10-mile commute that takes 2 hours. In some places around the world, it really exists.
Read more of the blog post from IBM's Senior VP and Global CIO.
Facebook 'hilarious video' malware notsofunny, IBM Distributes Malware At Security Conference
The online project took an innovative approach to engaging stakeholders from all walks of life and getting fresh and realistic ideas about security onto the table. Liam Cleaver, the global program director in IBM's Jam Program Office, explains the event.
A new partership between the FAA and IBM is designed to keep the Federal Aviation Administration safe from cyberattacks. The agency and the company are working together on a new approach that uses streaming analytics to watch for abnormal activity in the system. IBM U.S. Federal CTO Dave McQueeney tells Federal News Radio that the new approach is different from the current technique of taking a sample of data as it comes into the system -- possibly slowing response time. McQueeney says the new system will learn the patterns of normal behavior and then learn patterns of suspicious behavior.
Director of Contracts, retired
IBM Public Sector Industry Group
July 7th, 2009
Director of Worldwide Government Solutions
February 10th, 2009