Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: IAC
The Joint Authorization Board releases specific requirements around each of the security controls for FedRAMP for systems needing low and moderate security levels. GSA and IAC will hold an industry day Wednesday.
Venkatapathi Puvvada (PV) brings us his insights.
Amtower interviews Jim Beaupre of Fed Results and David Cohen of Cohen Mohr.
Feb. 8, 2010
May 12th, 2009
The department's chief management officer must certify all business systems that are expected to cost more than $100 million over their lifecycle meet certain requirements. This is the second time in five years lawmakers are trying to fix these business systems problems. DoD also trying to standardize 15 core business functions in an effort to overcome these challenges.
Federal CIO Vivek Kundra announces plan to gauge technology programs monthly and hold agency CIOs more accountable. The initial version of the tool should be up by June 30.
Agency offering to help others transition to new telecommunications contract in any way possible. Only 28 percent of all agency services have moved to Networx so far.
At the Executive Leadership Conference in Williamsburg, Ed DeSeve says agencies are finding and fixing most simple errors in Recovery reporting. The special advisor to the Vice President says extra work by agencies will make Recovery data clearer.