Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: I3P
Annette Moore, the chief information officer at the Johnson Space Center, said she's reshaping her office to be more flexible and agile in meeting the IT needs of the mission areas.
February 20, 2014
Randy Humphries, NASA Glenn Research Center's chief information officer, uses his background in project management to improve how technology is delivered to mission areas.
The space agency's CIO Linda Cureton said the I3P contracts are helping NASA stay on pace as technology matures. The agency already is seeing benefits from the three awards made in 2011.
February 23, 2012
NASA is facing many challenges -- and has made many changes, especially when it comes to IT. Agency CIO Linda Cureton tells Federal News Radio more.
Space agency looking for Web enterprise services. Contract could be worth $70 million, and is set-aside for small businesses. NASA hires Diaz to run consolidation program.
NASA CIO Linda Cureton tells FederalNewsRadio that the cloud platform moved quickly out of the pilot stage and into a full productions stage. Cureton also is reviewing the plans for NASA's multi-billion dollar IT support services consolidation contract, called I3P. She says a new schedule could be released as early as next week.
Small business goals remain at center of acquisition strategy
This is the first of several component contracts awarded under the I3P Program. NASA will use the contracts to procure services that provide agency-wide management, integration, and delivery of IT infrastructure services.