Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: I-495
Lanes have reopened on westbound Interstate 66, following a dump truck that overturned earlier Wednesday morning, shutting down all traffic.
Time is money, and a new report says some major transportation investments could save area residents both.
The Capital Beltway near Capitol Heights has reopened after rushing water from a burst main froze on the road's surface and completely shut down the southbound traffic Monday morning.
Subfreezing temperatures and up to an inch of snow sticking to roads in parts of the WTOP listening area are causing slick and slippery conditions for the Tuesday morning commute.
Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell talks with WTOP's Mark Segraves
Two of the nation's most congested roads during Thanksgiving are in the Washington area, a new report finds, unwelcome news for the over one million heading home for the holiday.
Traffic officials have cleared the broken-down truck on the Inner Loop of the Capital Beltway near Springfield, but delays remain as far away as Dale City on Interstate 95.
Another major traffic shift in the corridor begins Tuesday, when workers will be taking down the I-495 North bridge that runs over Route 123.
Crews were able to complete this weekend's Road work that crated new traffic patterns at the busy intersection at I-66 and the Beltway.