Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Hurricane Earl
Hurricane Earl is threatening the eastern shore this weekend and the government's is really gearing up.
Despite an early-weekend brush by Hurricane Earl, Ocean City expects to welcome a lot of visitors over this long holiday weekend and cap off a better than average summer.
Tags: Ocean City ,
The biggest danger from Hurricane Earl will be rip currents and dangerous surf.
Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell plans to declare an emergency today ahead of the arrival of Hurricane Earl. One very good reason to do that is it opens the doors to calling up the National Guard. We learn how the Guard is gearing up from Jack Harrison, director of communications.
If you are traveling for the long weekend, AAA Mid-Atlantic says you'll need to keep a close eye on the forecast to make sure Hurricane Earl doesn't dampen your plans.