Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Howard County Police
Howard County Police are looking for a police impersonator they say robbed a driver at gunpoint Thursday night.
Tags: police impersonator
Howard County Police will close two lanes on U.S. Route 29 Thursday morning as they conduct a follow-up investigation of an October fatal crash, according to police documents.
The suspect was dubbed the "preppy burglar" because he was seen wearing dress pants, a collared, button down shirt and a tie.
Whether you love them or hate them, red light cameras have become a fixture in the D.C. region and all across the country.
Tags: red light cameras , Michael Geraci , National Highway Traffic Safety Administration , Anne McCartt , Insurance Institute for Highway Safety , Glenn Hansen , Dan Danila , National Motorists Association