Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform
The House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform passed two bills on Wednesday that prohibit a person with "seriously delinquent tax debt" from being a federal employee or contractor.
The Postal Service will save more than $3 billion over the next several years under a labor agreement it negotiated with one of its largest unions, Postmaster General Patrick Donahoe will tell Congress Tuesday. House lawmakers have called a hearing to examine the deal with the American Postal Workers Union and other USPS workforce issues.
A financial accounting task force said the government's accounts are too hard to understand and are misleading. A House Oversight subcommittee held the first of a series of hearings on making agency spending data more transparent and more user-friendly.
House oversight subcommittee will kick off the financial management agenda next week.
Democratic ranking members of the Oversight subcommitees were announced Thursday.
Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.), chairman of the Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, announced subcommittee leadership positions today. Freshmen and veterans alike will hold gavels in the 112th Congress.