Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: House
Bob Cusack, managing editor at The Hill newspaper, tells The Federal Drive with Tom Temin that House Republicans are at odds over their election-year budget.
Rep. Dennis Ross (R-Fla.) is defending himself after responding to a op-ed piece in the Washington Post that claimed some members of Congress are attacking feds unfairly. Tom Shoop, the editor-in-chief of Government Executive, which orignally posted Ross' remarks, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the developments.
The government's power to spend federal Highway Trust Fund money on transportation programs and to levy federal gas and diesel taxes that support the trust fund are due to expire March 31.
Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.), who chairs the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, said a recent mishap involving the Presidential Management Fellowship not only threatens the program's prestige but could point to larger technology issues within OPM.
A check-up of how well the Homeland Security Department is unifying its 22 agencies finds the patient getting better, but still weak. The House Homeland Security Subcommittee on Oversight, Investigations and Management examined the agency's acquisition, human resources and financial management systems. While DHS has a roadmap for improvement, it may not have the tools to implement it.
With a Capitol Hill rally Wednesday and a three-day legislative conference to follow, NTEU President Colleen Kelley discusses the union's priorities for the year ahead.
David Hawkings, the editor of the CQ-Roll Call Daily Briefing, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the congressional calendar, budget resolutions and the election-year politics that are sure to get in the way of lawmakers' work in passing agency budget.