Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Hood College
Shannon Kundey, in her third year at Hood, started the Hood College Dog Project two years ago because of the low cost of the project and abundance of dogs in the area.
"The creation of the original work from that source material, then using improvisation to create all the characters and then getting to direct it and create it with all the students here, was pretty awesome," says Joe Brady, director of the Hood College Theatre.
The Greene Turtle invited reality TV personality Jon Gosselin to Frederick to pose for photos with fans, collecting a $10 fee per picture and donating all proceeds to the college.
Frederick formally leapt into the Google fiber optic fray Friday afternoon, meeting the 5 p.m. online deadline.
Tags: Maryland , Frederick County , Frederick , Baltimore , Stephanie Rawlings-Blake , Google , Rockville , Montgomery County , Prince George's County , Martin O'Malley , Randy McClement , Fort Detrick , National Cancer Institute , Allegheny Power , Frederick County Public Schools , Frederick Community College