Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Hood College
Shannon Kundey, in her third year at Hood, started the Hood College Dog Project two years ago because of the low cost of the project and abundance of dogs in the area.
"The creation of the original work from that source material, then using improvisation to create all the characters and then getting to direct it and create it with all the students here, was pretty awesome," says Joe Brady, director of the Hood College Theatre.
The Greene Turtle invited reality TV personality Jon Gosselin to Frederick to pose for photos with fans, collecting a $10 fee per picture and donating all proceeds to the college.
Frederick formally leapt into the Google fiber optic fray Friday afternoon, meeting the 5 p.m. online deadline.
Tags: Maryland , Frederick County , Frederick , Baltimore , Stephanie Rawlings-Blake , Google , Rockville , Montgomery County , Prince George's County , Martin O'Malley , Randy McClement , Fort Detrick , National Cancer Institute , Allegheny Power , Frederick County Public Schools , Frederick Community College