Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Homeland Security Committee
The Modified Infrastructure Survey Tool does not provide information about the consequences of security incidents at federal facilities, a GAO auditor said. As a result, agencies cannot effectively deploy countermeasures. Still, Rep. Dan Lungren (R-Calif.) said he was happy with FPS' progress in developing MIST.
Congressman to remain involved in these issues in four ways
Tags: mngt , cybersecurity , Jim Langevin , Mike McCaul , Adam Smith , Zoe Lofgren , Bill Pascrell , Armed Services Committee , Intelligence Committee , Commission on Cybersecurity for the 44th President , critical infrastructure
Homeland Security today's David Silverberg discusses how priorities may change with the new GOP chairman of the committee.
Members of the Senate Homeland Security Committee say the new legislation would prohibit the president from shutting down the internet.
Subcommittee chairmen and ranking members were announced for the House Committee on Homeland Security.
Republicans unhappy with removal of key areas