Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Hillary Clinton
The Pulse blog and The Economist report on the broader context of WikiLeaks on State diplomacy in an online world.
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton encourages innovators to use technology to help the world's most pressing problems. The idea is already in practice with the Apps 4 Africa contest, which State helps fund.
Alec Ross is the Senior Advisor for Innovation in the Office of Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said 21st century statecraft already has provided some short-term successes.
What does the White House Flickr feed say about who has influence in the Obama administration?
Tags: White House , Barack Obama , Joe Biden , David Axelrod , David Plouffe , Leon Panetta , Rahm Emanuel , Flickr , technology , open government , Must Reads , Dorobek Insider , New York Times , Politico , Tech President
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and Health and Human Services Secretary Sebelius apologized Friday for U.S. government experiments that intentionally infected hundreds of people in Guatemala with syphilis and gonorrhea.
Diplomats need to work with the under-30 age group that is using Internet-based communication technology, State's Jared Cohen says.
The U.S. and Israel are back in intensive talks about resuming peace negotiations with the Palestinians. Both countries are moving past the diplomatic flap over new Jewish settlements in east Jerusalem. Israel's prime minister is said to be willing to go to some lengths to ease tensions.
President-elect taps prominent former fed to promote volunteer community service.