Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Hillary Clinton
State Hillary Clinton met with NATO Secretary-General Anders Fogh Rasmussen and reassured him the commitment to Afghanistan is not open would not need to be open-ended. "The need for additional forces is urgent, but their presence will not be indefinite," she said, noting that Obama's timeline called for Afghans to begin taking over in July 2011. "At that time, we will begin to transfer authority and responsibility to Afghan security forces, removing combat forces from Afghanistan over time with the assurance that Afghanistan's future, and ours, is secure," Clinton said.
Reuters reports that Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is considering a move to the World Bank
Joseph Williams, White House bureau chief for Politico
Alex Kingsbury, associate editor for national security at U.S. News & World Report
The Pulse blog and The Economist report on the broader context of WikiLeaks on State diplomacy in an online world.
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton encourages innovators to use technology to help the world's most pressing problems. The idea is already in practice with the Apps 4 Africa contest, which State helps fund.