Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Hildy Ferraiolo
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
Hildy Ferraiolo, a NIST computer scientist, explains how the standard is changing to access federal buildings and computer systems.
All federal employees and contractors will soon need to use Employee Identity Verification Cards. The National Institute of Standards and Technology has now released updated technical specifications for the cards. Hildy Ferraiolo, a computer scientist for NIST, discusses what the update means for federal agencies.