Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: High-Risk List
A total of 30 programs, once again, are considered troubled, including two new areas. But, the Government Accountability Office removed the IRS' Business Systems Modernization program after 18 years on the list, and interagency contracting after 8 years.
Tags: management , GAO , IRS , Business Systems Modernization , OFPP , GSA , Interagency contracting , NOAA , House Oversight and Government Reform Committee , Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee , Gene Dodaro , DoD , Jason Miller
IT management challenges continue at the VA and the Government Accountability Office's recommendations might keep your agency off the high-risk list. Joel Willemssen is the Managing Director for Information Technology Issues at the GAO.
The government watchdog agency highlights 30 areas that are at-risk of major problems or failure. Auditors added Interior's handling of gas and oil resources, but several on-going challenges saw the scope of oversight shrink because of progress agencies have made.
A GAO report reviews DoD's financial management.
Comptroller General Gene Dodaro outlines the top priorities of the Government Accountability Office now that he has been confirmed.
WFED's Jason Miller gives an update on the 26 high-risk IT projects on OMB's list.
Federal News Radio's Jason Miller discusses the Homeland Security Department's plan to get off the government's high-risk list.