Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: High-3
If Congress and the White House change your retirement plan, asks Senior Correspondent Mike Causey, will it produce a tidal wave of retirements or will it turn your office in the government version of an adult day care center?
If you want a preview of coming attractions in your own agency, check out what is happening in the giant US Postal Service. It is looking at a major cutback of administrative personnel, consolidating post offices and relocating employees, not to mention possible pay and benefit changes. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says you could be next.
Do the new benefits approved for FERS employees give them a better deal than their older colleagues under the CSRS retirement plan? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey asked readers and he got an earful.
The Defense Authorization Act the President will sign today has something for everybody in government, as well as many former feds and retirees. Check out Senior Correspondent Mike Causey's column for a top-to-bottom what's-in-it-for-you review.
Most people look forward to retiring but a lot of people don't like the idea of going cold turkey. For them the option to phase out on a part-time basis would be ideal. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says it may happen.