Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: High-3
If Congress and the White House change your retirement plan, asks Senior Correspondent Mike Causey, will it produce a tidal wave of retirements or will it turn your office in the government version of an adult day care center?
If you want a preview of coming attractions in your own agency, check out what is happening in the giant US Postal Service. It is looking at a major cutback of administrative personnel, consolidating post offices and relocating employees, not to mention possible pay and benefit changes. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says you could be next.
Do the new benefits approved for FERS employees give them a better deal than their older colleagues under the CSRS retirement plan? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey asked readers and he got an earful.
The Defense Authorization Act the President will sign today has something for everybody in government, as well as many former feds and retirees. Check out Senior Correspondent Mike Causey's column for a top-to-bottom what's-in-it-for-you review.
Most people look forward to retiring but a lot of people don't like the idea of going cold turkey. For them the option to phase out on a part-time basis would be ideal. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says it may happen.