Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: HiMSS
Health IT public policy initiatives are transforming how quality patient care is delivered and reimbursed at an unprecedented pace. The Conference will focus on realizing the value of health IT through the discussion of critical issues and solutions the healthcare sector is currently facing related to federal health IT policy and healthcare reform, clinical health IT implementation and Meaningful Use initiatives, as well as evolving financial and administrative trends.
Ravee Kurian and David Blackburn from Sapient will discuss how federal agencies can implement digital strategies to improve outcomes and reduce costs.
January 14, 2014
Tags: technology , Healthcare IT , HHS , cloud computing , mobile health , Sapient Corporation , Ravee Kurian , David Blackburn , digital health strategies , mobile computing , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk , content syndication
How Health IT Enables Better quality at lower cost. Adapting IT processes to meet evolving public policy requirements is essential to delivering efficient, quality healthcare. Government, health IT professionals, and providers are racing to meet the changing federal and state regulations, while struggling with tightening budgets, sequestration, and mandates to improve care and reduce cost — all while expanding access to millions of new patients. Join us as we explore the many nuances to improving healthcare outcomes through IT policy with our esteemed panel of nationally-recognized experts in the field of healthcare outcomes and IT policy.
Join the conversation on these topics and more…at the 9th Annual Government Health IT Conference & Exhibition. Register today.
Registration is now Complimentary for Any Federal Employee or Hospital/IDN/Ambulatory Practice Employees!
Just announced Farzad Mostashari, MD, ScM and Stephen Warren, Acting CIO of the VA have been added to the speakers for the Government Health IT Conference & Exhibition.
As we near critical health policy deadlines, it is essential for the federal sector to understand how secure, interoperable health data exchange can improve the quality, cost-effectiveness, access, and safety of care. Laws, such as the Affordable Care Act, are influencing how IT must be harnessed by providers and payers in the public & private sectors.
John Gilroy hosts a roundtable discussion of mobile health applications and and how they can be certified to meet specific standards.
April 30, 2013
Tags: technology , mhealth , Healthcare IT , mobile applications , iPhone , Food and Drug Administration , app certification , David Scher , DLS Healthcare Consulting , mHiMSS , Tony Martin , Tom Leary , mobile health applications , mobile health , HIPAA , electronic health record , information technology , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
Lola Jordan and Fred Rowell from Companion Data Centers will discuss data center consolidation, cloud computing, social media, and more.
February 12, 2013
Tags: technology , Virtualization , Healthcare IT , data center consolidation , data management , Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services , Companion Data Services , Lola Jordan , Fred Rowell , enterprise architecture , software , Gov 2.0 , Federal Tech Talk , John Gilroy
Rick Swanson, principal and mHealth Federal Health Lead from Deloitte, joins host John Gilroy to talk about mobile healthand how it can help cuts costs at your agency.
January 8, 2013
Accenture's Marcia DeFalco and Rod Benson from
Buchanan Ingersoll and Rooney, will talk about an upcoming event that focuses on reducing Healthcare IT costs.
October 30, 2012
Tags: technology , Healthcare IT , electronic health records , big data , mobile , Marcia DeFalco , Accenture , Rod Benson , Buchanan Ingersoll and Rooney , HHS , Agile software development , IDIQs , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
Niall Brennan, director for Policy and the Data Analytics Group at the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services will talk about how to process large volumes of data.
April 17, 2012
Tags: technology , data management , big data , Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services , Datapalooza , transparency , Brookings Institute , Congressional Budget Office , data navigator , John Gilroy , Niall Brennan , Federal Tech Talk