Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Hewlett Packard
Lockheed Martin will join a team of several other large companies in a bid for the Navy's forthcoming multibillion dollar Next Generation Enterprise Network contract.
Tags: Navy , technology , DoD , NMCI , Lockheed Martin , AT&T , IBM , computer sciences corporation , Harris Corporation , General Dynamics , Verizon , Shawn Hendricks , Jared Serbu , AT&T , Northrop Grumman
HP to Buy Cyber Security Company, Adobe Flash under attack
NextGov reports that GSA has terminated the contract with Hewlett Packard to develop an electronic health system for the military.
Engelina Jaspers, vice president of environmental sustainability at Hewlett Packard, joined the DorobekINSIDER to explain how HP was able to green the Navy Marine Corps intranet, the world's largest private network.
According to an HP survey, government IT professionals are still trying to define and find practical applications for Gov 2.0.