Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Hewlett Packard
Listen Thursday, August 15th @ 12pm EST
Program will discuss the following: Stategies for Mobility Use, Key Benefits of Mobility Use, Challenges or major hurdles to still overcome, How to incorporate Security into Mobility, and Vision for The Future
Lockheed Martin will join a team of several other large companies in a bid for the Navy's forthcoming multibillion dollar Next Generation Enterprise Network contract.
Tags: Navy , technology , DoD , NMCI , Lockheed Martin , AT&T , IBM , computer sciences corporation , Harris Corporation , General Dynamics , Verizon , Shawn Hendricks , Jared Serbu , AT&T , Northrop Grumman
HP to Buy Cyber Security Company, Adobe Flash under attack
NextGov reports that GSA has terminated the contract with Hewlett Packard to develop an electronic health system for the military.
Engelina Jaspers, vice president of environmental sustainability at Hewlett Packard, joined the DorobekINSIDER to explain how HP was able to green the Navy Marine Corps intranet, the world's largest private network.
According to an HP survey, government IT professionals are still trying to define and find practical applications for Gov 2.0.