Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Hewlett Packard
Hewlett Packard social media guru Christina Morrison will discuss how to create a social media strategy for your agency or business.
March 10, 2014
Listen Thursday, August 15th @ 12pm EST
Program will discuss the following: Stategies for Mobility Use, Key Benefits of Mobility Use, Challenges or major hurdles to still overcome, How to incorporate Security into Mobility, and Vision for The Future
Lockheed Martin will join a team of several other large companies in a bid for the Navy's forthcoming multibillion dollar Next Generation Enterprise Network contract.
Tags: Navy , technology , DoD , NMCI , Lockheed Martin , AT&T , IBM , computer sciences corporation , Harris Corporation , General Dynamics , Verizon , Shawn Hendricks , Jared Serbu , AT&T , Northrop Grumman
HP to Buy Cyber Security Company, Adobe Flash under attack
NextGov reports that GSA has terminated the contract with Hewlett Packard to develop an electronic health system for the military.
Engelina Jaspers, vice president of environmental sustainability at Hewlett Packard, joined the DorobekINSIDER to explain how HP was able to green the Navy Marine Corps intranet, the world's largest private network.
According to an HP survey, government IT professionals are still trying to define and find practical applications for Gov 2.0.