Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Herndon
Fairfax County police are investigating a sexual assault that happened early Saturday.
Kyle Rowley, 19, got out of his broken down car in the right lane of the intersection of Route 7 and Drainesville Manor Drive about 10 p.m. Sunday night, Fairfax County police say.
As Metro expands to Dulles International Airport, eight new stations will be built in Fairfax County. The Fairfax County Board of Supervisors approved names for those stations Tuesday.
Herndon residents are scrutinizing a new anti-solicitation ordinance, which some say is another attempt to control day laborers.
An ordinance for the Town of Herndon says you can't stand along a public street and ask for contributions from people in cars, or try to sell them merchandise or services. You can't pass out flyers either.