Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Herndon
Fairfax County police are investigating a sexual assault that happened early Saturday.
Kyle Rowley, 19, got out of his broken down car in the right lane of the intersection of Route 7 and Drainesville Manor Drive about 10 p.m. Sunday night, Fairfax County police say.
As Metro expands to Dulles International Airport, eight new stations will be built in Fairfax County. The Fairfax County Board of Supervisors approved names for those stations Tuesday.
Herndon residents are scrutinizing a new anti-solicitation ordinance, which some say is another attempt to control day laborers.
An ordinance for the Town of Herndon says you can't stand along a public street and ask for contributions from people in cars, or try to sell them merchandise or services. You can't pass out flyers either.