Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Herndon
Fairfax County police are investigating a sexual assault that happened early Saturday.
Kyle Rowley, 19, got out of his broken down car in the right lane of the intersection of Route 7 and Drainesville Manor Drive about 10 p.m. Sunday night, Fairfax County police say.
As Metro expands to Dulles International Airport, eight new stations will be built in Fairfax County. The Fairfax County Board of Supervisors approved names for those stations Tuesday.
Herndon residents are scrutinizing a new anti-solicitation ordinance, which some say is another attempt to control day laborers.
An ordinance for the Town of Herndon says you can't stand along a public street and ask for contributions from people in cars, or try to sell them merchandise or services. You can't pass out flyers either.