Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Heritage Foundation
Just when you thought the pay debate was over, it's back with a USA Today article that lays out the high-paying federal jobs.
A new report suggests federal pay is burdening the American taxpayer. Study author James Sherk with the Heritage Foundation has details.
James Carafano is the Director for Foreign Policy Studies at the Heritage Foundation.
The Office of Management and Budget has gotten preliminary plans for regulatory reform from 30 executive branch agencies after President Obama's January executive order calling for a review of unneeded or unjustified regulations. The White House also is encouraging independent federal agencies to submit their own plans, but OMB has gotten just a single page back so far.
The government must build strong allies, get cyber leaders and develop cyber citizens, according to the Heritage Foundation report.
Mackenzie Eaglen of the Heritage Foundation is here to offer some insight on the DoD-CIA swapping.
The Pentagon's acquisition chief said Wednesday that Defense leaders would "undoubtedly" cut more major weapons systems, possibly as soon as next year. But undersecretary of Defense Ashton Carter said there were more savings to be found in other areas of the Defense Department budget. Major weapons procurement makes up only one seventh of DoD's spending.