Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Henry Sienkiewicz
Henry Sienkiewicz, DISA's chief information officer, said the move to Fort Meade, Md. has given his office the opportunity to upgrade and transform its technology network and how employees use IT day-to-day.
May 26, 2011
Moving into a new building has allowed DISA to revamp its technology infrastructure, including consolidating circuits, servers and paper records. The Joint Task Force, National Capital Region Medical is building a new network to carry health data and applications for three services to share. Both organizations say without BRAC, these changes would have taken longer to happen.
Tags: BRAC , BRAC Impact , DISA , Army , Jason Miller , technology , DoD , Chuck Chapdelaine , Joint Task Force National Capital Region Medical , Navy , Air Force , Ft. Meade , records management , IP network , health IT , data center consolidation
DISA's chief information officer says he's unsure how budget changes at DoD will affect his agency.
Aug. 19, 2010
Program will discuss the progress report on on agency infrastructure modernization at FAA-DISA-Interior, whether concepts such as Virtualization-Cloud Computing & Social networking tools being incorporated in plans, critical issues on optimizing government's infrastructure, lessons learned, and the vision for the future.