Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Henry Sienkiewicz
Henry Sienkiewicz, DISA's chief information officer, said the move to Fort Meade, Md. has given his office the opportunity to upgrade and transform its technology network and how employees use IT day-to-day.
May 26, 2011
Moving into a new building has allowed DISA to revamp its technology infrastructure, including consolidating circuits, servers and paper records. The Joint Task Force, National Capital Region Medical is building a new network to carry health data and applications for three services to share. Both organizations say without BRAC, these changes would have taken longer to happen.
Tags: BRAC , BRAC Impact , DISA , Army , Jason Miller , technology , DoD , Chuck Chapdelaine , Joint Task Force National Capital Region Medical , Navy , Air Force , Ft. Meade , records management , IP network , Health IT , data center consolidation
DISA's chief information officer says he's unsure how budget changes at DoD will affect his agency.
Aug. 19, 2010
Program will discuss the progress report on on agency infrastructure modernization at FAA-DISA-Interior, whether concepts such as Virtualization-Cloud Computing & Social networking tools being incorporated in plans, critical issues on optimizing government's infrastructure, lessons learned, and the vision for the future.