Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Heather Higginbottom
If confirmed by the Senate, Beth Cobert would become the DDM and lead the second term management agenda. Obama nominated deputy secretaries at VA and Education, and senior officials at the Navy and State.
Tags: people , management , OMB , Beth Cobert , Sylvia Burwell , Barack Obama , Steve VanRoekel , Sloan Gibson , VA , Jim Shelton , Education Department , Jo Ann Rooney , DoD , Navy , State Department , Jason Miller
Robert Shea, a principal at Grant Thornton and former associate director for administration and government performance at OMB, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the leadership changes at OMB as they unfold so close to budget time.
The final vote was 64-36 for the former Obama policy director.
The Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee today approved the nomination of Heather Higginbottom to be deputy director of the Office of Management and Budget.
Heather Higginbottom, President Obama's nominee to be deputy director of the Office of Management and Budget, likely will have her nomination sent to the full Senate by next week.
Office of Management and Budget Director Jack Lew announced the President's plan to nominate Heather Higginbottom to replace Rob Nabors.