Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Heather Higginbottom
Robert Shea, a principal at Grant Thornton and former associate director for administration and government performance at OMB, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the leadership changes at OMB as they unfold so close to budget time.
The final vote was 64-36 for the former Obama policy director.
The Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee today approved the nomination of Heather Higginbottom to be deputy director of the Office of Management and Budget.
Heather Higginbottom, President Obama's nominee to be deputy director of the Office of Management and Budget, likely will have her nomination sent to the full Senate by next week.
Office of Management and Budget Director Jack Lew announced the President's plan to nominate Heather Higginbottom to replace Rob Nabors.