Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Healthcare IT
Lola Jordan and Fred Rowell from Companion Data Centers will discuss data center consolidation, cloud computing, social media, and more.
February 12, 2013
Tags: technology , Virtualization , data center consolidation , data management , Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services , Companion Data Services , Lola Jordan , Fred Rowell , HiMSS , enterprise architecture , software , Gov 2.0 , Federal Tech Talk , John Gilroy
Accenture's Marcia DeFalco and Rod Benson from
Buchanan Ingersoll and Rooney, will talk about an upcoming event that focuses on reducing Healthcare IT costs.
October 30, 2012
Tags: technology , HiMSS , electronic health records , big data , mobile , Marcia DeFalco , Accenture , Rod Benson , Buchanan Ingersoll and Rooney , HHS , Agile software development , IDIQs , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
Tim White, global head for Government and Intelligence at YarcData, joins host John Gilroy to discuss how to solve the big data issues plaguing your organization.
October 16, 2012
Damon Davis, special assistant at HHS' Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology, talks about how the BlueButton Initiative is improving healthcare IT at his agency.
August 21, 2012
Tags: technology , Blue Button initiative , electronic health records , Damon Davis , HHS , HHS Office of Health Information Technology , records management , information sharing , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
Mario Hyland from AEGIS.net will talk about exchanging information between medical systems.
July 31, 2012(Encore presentation August 28, 2012)
October 26th, 2009
This week, host John Gilroy talks with Dr. Harry Greenspun of Dell
September 21, 2010
Washington Technology's Nick Wakeman and David Hubler on the top stories of 2009 and beyond.
Dec. 21, 2009
VP, Ingram Micro
President, Topside Consulting
October 19th, 2009