Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Health IT Day
Ed Wilgus, senior contracting officer with the National Institutes of Health Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment Center, discusses new health IT contract.
The bidirectional electronic health records system has been sharing data only one way since February when VA shut it down because of a cybersecurity vulnerability. VA hopes to turn system back on in the next two weeks. VA and DoD are beginning the next pilot to share electronic health records with the private sector in Tidewater, Va.
Critical agencies such as FDA, CDC, CMS, HHS, VA, DoD and DHS are responsible for achieving Federal health objectives through the use of IT. We get an assessment on how they're doing from former VA Secretary James Peake.
Mike Dinneen, Director of the Office of Strategic Management for the Military Health System, updates Executive Editor Jason Miller from AFCEA Bethesda's Health IT Day.
We get details on how TRICARE is incorporating health IT from Michael Fischetti, Deputy Chief of Acquisitions for the Military Health System
The new virtual lifetime electronic records (VLER) will help prevent misplaced paperwork and help providers maintain and offer quality health care to their patients. Dr. Steve Ondra, the senior policy advisor for health affairs at the VA, explains.
AFCEA Bethesda's Health IT Day brings together senior government leaders and IT professionals from the health and medical communities to foster better communication, share lessons learned, and identify mission-critical health IT issues. Co-host Tom Temin gives us a preview.