Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Health IT
The new virtual lifetime electronic records (VLER) will help prevent misplaced paperwork and help providers maintain and offer quality health care to their patients. Dr. Steve Ondra, the senior policy advisor for health affairs at the VA, explains.
By the time the NHIN Direct Project is done, there will be one nationwide exchange, consisting of the organizations that have come together in a common policy framework to implement the standards and services. Acting director of the office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology, Dr. Doug Fridsma, explains how it will work.
AFCEA Bethesda's Health IT Day brings together senior government leaders and IT professionals from the health and medical communities to foster better communication, share lessons learned, and identify mission-critical health IT issues. Co-host Tom Temin gives us a preview.
SRA Chief Executive Officer believes in a greater focus on preventing intellectual property loss.
OPM: 45 federal employee health care providers have met some new IT standards.