Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Health IT
Gallagher is asking all 10 of the agency's labs to consider how they are set up to meet their mission. NIST is playing a more critical role than ever in many of the administration's priorities. He says the agency is considering its options for revamping its IT lab.
Officials tell lawmakers that new strategy will cut time, costs
The Defense Department Tuesday will try to explain to lawmakers just how much progress it has made with its electronic health record system, called AHLTA.
Agencies will work with private sector providers to share electronic health records through the Nationwide Health Information Network. This will be the second site to use the NHIN.
System integration, bandwidth providing separate challenges
Agency conducts test with Kaiser Permanente using the NHIN to share the data of 450 veterans. The VA expects to expand the use of data exchange in 2010 with DoD and private sector providers. This was the largest public-private electronic health record exchange to date.
Tags: technology , Stephen Ondra , Tim Cromwell , Robert Smith , VA , DoD , Kaiser Permanente , health IT , electronic health records , information sharing , Nationwide Health Information Network , management , Veterans Affairs , best practices
MC4 system lets services analyze how to better protect soldiers, deploy medical staff to improve battlefield care. Army expects wider use of system of systems across DoD.
On today's Federal Drive: A shutdown looms larger as the Senate prepares to debate a continuing resolution and DHS officials said they are committed to the headquarters consolidation effort underway at St. Elizabeth's even as funding appears uncertain.