Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Harvard University
Former OFPP administrator Steve Kelman tells the Daily Debrief that there is money to be saved by being creative, using google, and acting quickly.
The President's State of the Union address spelled out the budget freeze we've been expecting. So how will that affect federal employees? We ask two experts - one inside, and one outside the Beltway.
Tools and technologies are bringing new issues to light as they help government solve old problems.
Tweets with #Vivekv2 about who will replace Vivek Kundra as federal CIO.
Dr. David Blumenthal is leaving his post as head of the Office of the National Coordinator for Health IT.