Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Harvard University
Former OFPP administrator Steve Kelman tells the Daily Debrief that there is money to be saved by being creative, using google, and acting quickly.
The President's State of the Union address spelled out the budget freeze we've been expecting. So how will that affect federal employees? We ask two experts - one inside, and one outside the Beltway.
Tools and technologies are bringing new issues to light as they help government solve old problems.
Tweets with #Vivekv2 about who will replace Vivek Kundra as federal CIO.
Dr. David Blumenthal is leaving his post as head of the Office of the National Coordinator for Health IT.