Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Harvard Business Review
A survey by HR professionals find more companies are holding holiday parties but the parties are scaled back.
Harvard Business Review says best practices implementations requires adopting and adapting the ideas.
Andrew Krzmarzick writes in the GovLoop blog about how collaboration tools have changed the way that workers learn.
Quy Huy and Andrew Shipilov of business school INSEAD write in the Harvard Business Review that their studies found that social media use and community development should come from within an organization and not outsourced.
Harvard business professor John Kotter offers ideas about how to get others to buy into your idea in his book, "The Buy-In," which he writes about in a post in the Harvard Business Review.
A blogger for Harvard Business Review says social media is turning this generation into the most narcissistic.
One blogger explains why.