Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Harvard
Former Federal Chief Information Officer Vivek Kundra will talk about what he's doing now, and some of the things he accomplished as CIO.
March 27, 2012
Former NSC staffer under both George W. Bush and Barack Obama says the surge can work in Afghanistan as it did in Iraq.
After a four-decade ban, the ROTC is coming back to Harvard University. The change in policy comes after Congress in December repealed the military ban on gays serving openly.
Your agency needs to know what programs are wasting money so it can fix them. Federal News Radio's Francis Rose spoke with former federal procurement policy chief Steve Kelman about his idea to let federal employees vote for programs to be eliminated.
How your agency can turn the interest of millenials into action and encourage them to come aboard was the topic of a recent roundtable. We get details from John Della Volpe, polling director at the Harvard Institute of Politics.
Ashton Carter will continue as Pentagon procurement chief.
A Washington Post-Kaiser-Harvard poll asks Americans what they expect government to do and how they think government is doing its job.