Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Harry Reid
Senate leaves town without confirming nomination of 26th public printer. Boarman is unclear why his nomination has stalled.
Lieberman said a congressional staff is reviewing draft legislative language of the comprehensive cybersecurity legislation, which includes an update to the 2002 Federal Information Security Management Act. Sen. Reid promised to work on a cyber bill during the early part of the Senate session in 2012.
Alexander Bolton of The Hill newspaper calls Senate Majority Leader Reid's omnibus package as "only way to get these appropriations bills passed."
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) said he will move a $1 trillion omnibus spending bill to avoid another continuing resolution.
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) says the issue will come up during the first work period of the new year.
Reid adds cybersecurity to 2012 Senate agenda. Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee leaders applaud importance placed on cybersecurity.
Lurita Doan's "12 Days of Consider This"
David Ferriero is the new Archivist of the United States.