Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Harry Reid
Senate leaves town without confirming nomination of 26th public printer. Boarman is unclear why his nomination has stalled.
Lieberman said a congressional staff is reviewing draft legislative language of the comprehensive cybersecurity legislation, which includes an update to the 2002 Federal Information Security Management Act. Sen. Reid promised to work on a cyber bill during the early part of the Senate session in 2012.
Alexander Bolton of The Hill newspaper calls Senate Majority Leader Reid's omnibus package as "only way to get these appropriations bills passed."
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) said he will move a $1 trillion omnibus spending bill to avoid another continuing resolution.
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) says the issue will come up during the first work period of the new year.
Reid adds cybersecurity to 2012 Senate agenda. Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee leaders applaud importance placed on cybersecurity.
Lurita Doan's "12 Days of Consider This"