Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Harry Raduege
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
October 5th, 2011
How far have we come and what are our biggest challenges—and opportunities—ahead as Cybersecurity comes of age? Hear what Lt. General Harry Raduege. Jr. and Karen Evans have to say about this compelling discussion.
Harry Raduege, member of the Commission on Cybersecurity for the 44th Presidency joins Tom Temin to discuss the group's final report. Plus we hear from Rich Kutter of the Air Force.
February 10, 2011 (Encore presentation February 17, 2011)
Two cyber leaders concur on importance of moving past forensics to risk mitigation.