Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Harris Corporation
Tactical radios are evolving from devices that merely transmit voice messages from one point to another, into devices that allow warfighters to receive important multimedia information at the edge of the tactical network. But what are the challenges, opportunities - and frustrations - of avoiding past mistakes, and realizing the promise of joint tactical communications devices? We'll explore that on this edition of AFCEA Answers with the Marines CIO, Gen. Kevin Nally USMC, and retired Army General Dennis Moran, Vice President of Government Business Development with Harris RF Communications.
Lockheed Martin will join a team of several other large companies in a bid for the Navy's forthcoming multibillion dollar Next Generation Enterprise Network contract.
Tags: Navy , technology , DoD , NMCI , Lockheed Martin , AT&T , Hewlett Packard , IBM , computer sciences corporation , General Dynamics , Verizon , Shawn Hendricks , Jared Serbu , AT&T , Northrop Grumman
The Department of Veterans Affairs awarded a previously-terminated e-health record contract to Harris Corporation.
SafeGov.org aims to provide government with a greater understanding of the benefits of cloud computing.
Tags: cloud computing , industry , Vivek Kundra , Karen Evans , best practices , acquisition , contracting , Jolie Lee , budget , Chertoff Group , Civitas Group , Juniper Networks , KE&T Partners , L3 Stratis , Lockheed Martin , Microsoft , Peerstone Research , Ponemon Institute, , SANS Institute , Smarsh , KE&T Partners
Gen. Dale Meyerrose discusses the role of the national cybersecurity coordinator, how the cyber environment has become more challenging since he left government and what should come next.
Retired Air Force Major General Dale Meyerrose is the vice president and general manager of Cyber and Information Assurance for the Harris Corporation. He is here to tell us what a new facility can offer to your agency's cloud computing needs.
Harris Corporation has introduced a highly customizable USB thumb drive that quickly extracts targeted data from computers. The BlackJack™ is designed for military, intelligence, and law enforcement cyber security missions, where speed, stealth and accuracy are paramount considerations.
The militarization of cyberspace and cybersecurity is making some folks a little queasy.