Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Harris Corporation
Tactical radios are evolving from devices that merely transmit voice messages from one point to another, into devices that allow warfighters to receive important multimedia information at the edge of the tactical network. But what are the challenges, opportunities - and frustrations - of avoiding past mistakes, and realizing the promise of joint tactical communications devices? We'll explore that on this edition of AFCEA Answers with the Marines CIO, Gen. Kevin Nally USMC, and retired Army General Dennis Moran, Vice President of Government Business Development with Harris RF Communications.
Lockheed Martin will join a team of several other large companies in a bid for the Navy's forthcoming multibillion dollar Next Generation Enterprise Network contract.
Tags: Navy , technology , DoD , NMCI , Lockheed Martin , AT&T , Hewlett Packard , IBM , computer sciences corporation , General Dynamics , Verizon , Shawn Hendricks , Jared Serbu , AT&T , Northrop Grumman
The Department of Veterans Affairs awarded a previously-terminated e-health record contract to Harris Corporation.
SafeGov.org aims to provide government with a greater understanding of the benefits of cloud computing.
Tags: cloud computing , industry , Vivek Kundra , Karen Evans , best practices , acquisition , contracting , Jolie Lee , budget , Chertoff Group , Civitas Group , Juniper Networks , KE&T Partners , L3 Stratis , Lockheed Martin , Microsoft , Peerstone Research , Ponemon Institute, , SANS Institute , Smarsh , KE&T Partners
Gen. Dale Meyerrose discusses the role of the national cybersecurity coordinator, how the cyber environment has become more challenging since he left government and what should come next.
Retired Air Force Major General Dale Meyerrose is the vice president and general manager of Cyber and Information Assurance for the Harris Corporation. He is here to tell us what a new facility can offer to your agency's cloud computing needs.
Harris Corporation has introduced a highly customizable USB thumb drive that quickly extracts targeted data from computers. The BlackJack™ is designed for military, intelligence, and law enforcement cyber security missions, where speed, stealth and accuracy are paramount considerations.
The militarization of cyberspace and cybersecurity is making some folks a little queasy.