Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Harris
The Government Accountability Office upheld the Navy's award to HP of its $3.5 billion Next Generation Enterprise Network contract after two losing bidders protested.
Without commenting on the reasons behind the protest, a team led by Computer Sciences Corporation challenged the Navy's decision to award a multibillion dollar contract to operate IT networks to a competing team headed up by HP.
A secure data link gets a stamp of approval from the National Security Agency. Learn more in today's Cybersecurity Update.
Dale Meyerrose, vice president and general manager at Harris Cyber Integrated Solutions, talks about his company's new solution for cloud, and explains why he thinks discussions about cybersecurity can be beneficial.
Three men with different perspectives on the White House cybersecurity 'czar' weigh in on the impending nomination. One, former Virginia Congressman Tom Davis, is said to be under consideration for the job. But does he want it?