Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Harley Geiger
Center for Democracy and Technology counsel explains why.
The Office of Personnel Management has released updated security notices for its new Federal Employees Health Benefits program database.
The agency will issue its first Call Letter of 2011 Friday detailing suggestions for insurance carriers to focus on wellness and healthy lifestyles. Director Berry also wants insurance providers to offer affinity benefits for domestic partners of federal employees. Later this year, OPM will launch a new medical claims database to improve the plans.
Tags: pay and benefits , John Berry , OPM , Walt Francis , Checkbook , FEHB , CDT , privacy , cybersecurity , domestic partner benefits , American Health insurance Plans , data warehouse , medical-loss ratio , Jason Miller