Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Hank Silverberg
After six years of review, Fairfax County's Board of Supervisors voted 8 to 2 to reject a $418 million option to buy the Covanta waste to energy facility in Lorton.
If you were backed up for hours on the Fairfax County Parkway this morning, one local lawmaker felt your pain.
It's been 40 years since affirmative action became public policy, and it's still creating some controversy.
A big decision on trash is about to be made in Fairfax County, and it may impact other parts of the D.C. region.
More than 130 "criminal aliens" are behind bars after a three-day round up across Northern Virginia, but the arrests by Immigration and Customs Enforcement with help from local police and the U.S. Marshal Service have not stopped the criticism of immigration enforcement or policy.
A new statewide effort to map current Internet availability throughout Virginia is being compared with the Depression-era effort to spread electricity and telephones around the country.
Walkers, bikers and drivers in the region are about to get some more safety reminders.
With mounting complaints from parents and school boards taking too long to hold disciplinary hearings, there's a new push to change Virginia's so-called "zero tolerance" disciplinary code.
Bones discovered in Prince William County last June have now been identified as those of a woman who disappeared six years ago.
If you've seen the Memorial Bridge recently, you've probably wondered what those odd looking temporary walkways are on both sides of the sidewalk.