Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Hank Silverberg
Thousands of military workers and military patients will be moving soon to new facilities in Maryland and Virginia under the military Base Realignment and Closure Plan. And, local leaders say that $300 million in transportation money will not help end gridlock in the short term.
The Humpback Bridge project on the George Washington Parkway is nearly done. The final phase of the reconstruction begins this week.
The Arlington County Board says it will be able to restore some public services that fell victim to cuts.
If you drive a hybrid car or are in the market for one, the rules for HOV lanes in Virginia are about to get a bit more complicated.
The environmental assessment that needs to be done will impact the move of 6,400 defense workers to the Mark Center in Alexandria.
A 68-year-old man has been arrested in connection with a pipe bomb explosion at a Potomac, Md. home last month.
A decision to build the Metro rail station underground at Dulles International Airport has produced a sharp criticism in the communities that have to pay for it and among state leaders in Richmond.
A routine check of passenger names coming in on an overseas flight to Dulles International Airport has netted a man wanted in a local rape case.
A little noticed amendment proposed by Virginia's governor could keep private companies from offering any insurance coverage for abortion procedures.
WTOP's Hank Silverberg reports.