Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Hank Silverberg
A new transportation initiative aimed at alleviating Tysons Corner traffic offers discounts and a chance to week $100 a week in groceries.
Gov. Bob McDonnell got the last word in his quest to reduce funding for public radio and television, vetoing just one item in the voluminous state budget and signing everything else.
Arlington will hold a forum to help people become better prepared to handle emergencies.
Good news for drivers who have ever had their car towed and didn't know why: A new Virginia ordinance requires signs to be more specific on where to park and how to reclaim a vehicle.
A legal challenge to the move of federal workers to the Mark Center along Interstate 395 appears to be dwindling, making it likely massive traffic jams predicted for the fall will occur.
Prince William County has no plans to sue to stop the move of 6,400 defense workers to Alexandria's Mark Center.
It rises high over Interstate 395 and will soon be home to 6,400 defense workers. But, now a report on the Mark Center's vulnerability that was accidentally posted on the internet by the Army Corps of Engineers is raising new concern.
The price of unleaded regular gas is hovering near $4 a gallon as the summer traveling season approaches. The last time it was this high, people opted not to go away.
Traffic patterns across the region will start changing in the fall when thousands of military workers re-locate as part of the Base Realignment and Closure Plan.
Tags: BRAC ,
A proposal to build a new highway from Interstate 95 in Prince William County to Dulles International Airport in Loudoun County is resurfacing once again.
Tags: Stewart Schwartz , Commonwealth Transportation Board , Bob McDonnell , Western Bypass , Tri-County Parkway , Outer Beltway , Manassas National Battlefield Park , Belmont Ridge Road , Route 15 , Dulles International Airport