Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Hank Silverberg
A Fairfax County Police officer who shot and killed a man in April has been cleared of any wrongdoing.
More Americans will be traveling this Memorial Day despite the high cost of gas, but it could be a rough road for their budget.
Fairfax County Police are hoping a picture and a recording will help catch two men they say murdered a 39-year-old Manassas man at his employer's home a year ago Tuesday.
George Mason Astronomy professor Harold Geller says once the telescope, the largest on an East Coast campus, is operational in the fall, it will be available to students to go boldly where no GMU undergrad has gone before.
City officials have discussed a plan to raise the topography of some shoreline parks.
You may be wondering how you're going to afford that summer vacation with gas prices so high. Try taking in 400 years of American history on just one tank.
Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell has formally asked the Department of Defense to delay the full implementation of relocating 6,400 military personal to the new Mark Center in Alexandria.
The next time there is a terrorist attack you may hear about it first from your local government.
Tags: terror alert system
WTOP's Hank Silverberg has a preview of his BRAC Impact report on the MARC Center in Alexandria.
The influx of thousands of defense workers to the Mark Center in Alexandria will change traffic patterns along Interstate 395. In southern Fairfax County, more than 20,000 workers will flood Fort Belvoir as part of BRAC.