Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Hank Silverberg
Here are a few common sense reminders for how to lower your electricity bill.
A 17-year-old high school student in Stafford, Va. has been arrested after shooting a classmate with a BB gun.
A national campaign by the ACLU called "Don't Filter Me" has forced one local school district to change the filters on school computers used by students.
Tags: Prince William County Schools ,
A senior prank at a local high school in Virginia is getting two teenagers into big trouble.
The U.S. House of Representatives is expected to vote later this week on a bill that includes a provision to delay the move of 6,400 workers to the Mark Center in Alexandria.
A nice Sunday ride on a popular biking trail got a little scary for two local women and now police are warning people using the trail to travel in pairs.
Wal-Mart is going to build a Supercenter in Orange County, even after a long fight over its location.
A hundred and 50 years ago, Maryland was caught between north and south. The state was severely divided when the civil war started even though Maryland stayed in the Union. Marylanders fought on both sides of the conflict.
A new ban on tailgating at Jiffy Lube Live has sparked a Facebook-based boycott.
A coastal flood warning is in effect until 2 a.m. Saturday, with tidal anomalies adding another foot or more to the Potomac River.