Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Hank Silverberg
Here are a few common sense reminders for how to lower your electricity bill.
A 17-year-old high school student in Stafford, Va. has been arrested after shooting a classmate with a BB gun.
A national campaign by the ACLU called "Don't Filter Me" has forced one local school district to change the filters on school computers used by students.
Tags: Prince William County Schools ,
A senior prank at a local high school in Virginia is getting two teenagers into big trouble.
The U.S. House of Representatives is expected to vote later this week on a bill that includes a provision to delay the move of 6,400 workers to the Mark Center in Alexandria.
A nice Sunday ride on a popular biking trail got a little scary for two local women and now police are warning people using the trail to travel in pairs.
Wal-Mart is going to build a Supercenter in Orange County, even after a long fight over its location.
A hundred and 50 years ago, Maryland was caught between north and south. The state was severely divided when the civil war started even though Maryland stayed in the Union. Marylanders fought on both sides of the conflict.
A new ban on tailgating at Jiffy Lube Live has sparked a Facebook-based boycott.
A coastal flood warning is in effect until 2 a.m. Saturday, with tidal anomalies adding another foot or more to the Potomac River.