Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Hank Silverberg
Michelle Dawson was stuck by a car as she tried to cross University Drive on George Mason's campus March 29 at a crosswalk just a few yards from the campus police station. Dawson, 21, suffered brain damage and may be partially paralyzed.
Rep. Gerry Connolly, D-Va., has sponsored a bill that would require all federal agencies to allow 20 percent of their employees to telework at least one day a week.
Federal regulators say there are no environmental issues to prevent a new nuclear power plant at the North Anna Power Plant, but environmentalists don't want to see it built.
Tags: North Anna Power Plant , Spotsylvania County , Orange County , Colleen Kelleher , nuclear energy , Dominion Virginia Power , Blue Ridge Environmental Defense League , Louis Zeller , Richard Zuercher
MERVS, or Mobile Emergency Response Vehicles, come in pieces and can be assembled by fire fighters in about three minutes and placed on the tracks anywhere.
Large trucks and commercial vehicles traveling near the High Occupancy Toll lanes and Dulles rail projects in Fairfax County will be stopped and inspected Tuesday morning.
Police busted the duo right after they allegedly robbed a credit union in Chantilly. It was a credit union that police were staking out at the time of the robbery.
A new law will make it more difficult for foreign companies operating red light cameras to access your personal information.
Gov. Bob McDonnell says the money could start flowing next year.
Maryland and 15 other states are moving to make credit checks illegal.
The Fairfax Connector will add a 10-cent surcharge to its current bus fares, effective Feb. 28.